Cajun Beef Wraps
Main | 20 Mins | Serves 6
- 250g Scott's Crispy Onions
- 450g Rump Steak - thinly sliced
- 5 tsp Cajun Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 6 Plain Tortilla Wraps
- 1 Small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 8 Tomatoes
- 1 Small avocado
- 3 tbsp Natural yogurt
- 4 tbsp Light mayonnaise
- Lime Juice
- For the cajun mayonnaise, mix 2tsp spoon of cajun seasoning, mayonnaise and lime juice then cover and refrigerate.
- Mix the steak, 3 tsp of cajun seasoning and oil in a bowl. Heat a large non-stick pan over a high heat, then add the steak. Stir-fry for 5-6 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Heat Scott's crispy onion according to packet instructions.
- Heat the wraps and then place on a clean work surface and spread evenly with the cajun mayonnaise.
- Lash on scotts crispy onions, top with steak, red onion, tomato, avocado and drizzle with yogurt.
- Roll up or fold over and serve.