- Scott's Crispy Onions - 250g
- Rump Steak - thinly sliced - 450g
- Cajun Seasoning - 5tsp
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp
- Plain Tortilla Wraps - 6
- Small red onion, cut into thin wedges - 1
- Tomatoes, quartered - 8
- Small avocado, diced - 1
- Natural yogurt - 3 tbsp
- Light mayonnaise - 4 tbsp
- Lime Juice - 1 lime
- For the cajun mayonnaise, mix 2tsp spoon of cajun seasoning, mayonnaise and lime juice then cover and refrigerate.
- Mix the steak, 3 tsp of cajun seasoning and oil in a bowl. Heat a large non-stick pan over a high heat, then add the steak. Stir-fry for 5-6 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Heat Scott's crispy onion according to packet instructions.
- Heat the wraps and then place on a clean work surface and spread evenly with the cajun mayonnaise.
- Lash on scotts crispy onions, top with steak, red onion, tomato, avocado and drizzle with yogurt.
- Roll up or fold over and serve.