1. Dice the tomato, red onion, chilli and 2g of chopped coriander and mix together.
2. Leave the refrigerated steak out, allowing it to come to room temperature. Sear the steak and cook until medium - allow to rest.
3. Halve the avocado and dice then squeeze a drop of lime juice on top.
4. Fry off the skin-on fries and season with salt.
5. Lay the tortilla flat on the chopping board and spoon on sour cream, before adding the skinny fries.
6. Slice the steak and place it on top of the fries.
7. Add the salsa on top of the steak along with Mexican cheese and the remaining coriander.
8. Fold in the sides of the wrap and roll into the burrito.