Frequently asked questions
Below you'll find the answers to our most commonly asked questions.
How do I order?
It couldn't be easier to place an order with us. From dedicated telesales teams available and ready to take your call, to browsing our range online whenever it suits around your busy schedule.
- Use our intelligent search facility to find what you need;
- Or browse our pages for products, ideas or inspiration.
- Add your orders to cart to process and select delivery days to suit you!
To benefit from online ordering, register here.
Call us to place your order through our friendly telesales agents, who are here to help 6 days a week:
Monday – Friday 7.30am-6pm Sunday 12.30pm-5pm
Where do Henderson deliver?
Our large fleet operate from 4 distribution centres to provide all Ireland coverage. So whether you're based in Dublin, Ballymoney or anywhere in between; we can deliver to you.
When do you deliver?
With a fleet of 50 multi-temperature vehicles and 3 sprinter vans, we make over 6,000 deliveries per week. Delivering 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday, with orders being processed from placement to delivery within 24 hours.
What is your product range?
We can supply you with over 6,500 products, across multiple temperature bands ranging from well known national catering brands, through to local suppliers. – we really do have everything you need to create delicious menus for your business!
I have a complaint
I need to make a return
At the time of Delivery:
It is essential that you check your delivery is complete when signing to confirm receipt of your order. Henderson Foodservice cannot honour shortage claims if you have signed to confirm your order was complete at the time of delivery.
Our driver will be happy to help you check that your order is complete and that all the items are in the condition you expect. If any items are missing or unacceptable our driver will record the details and uplift the items.
Henderson Foodservice will use this information to ensure you are credited for any items you did not receive or accept.
After the Delivery:
Once a delivery has been completed we can only accept returns under the following circumstances. To ensure food safety guidelines and to maintain our high standards of customer service we can only permit returns within the time limits below:
- Fresh Meat & Produce: Returns can only be accepted at time of delivery
- Dry, Chilled, Frozen & Non Foods: up to 24 hours after delivery
If you need to return goods please contact our Customer Service Desk. They will help you arrange the collection of the items.
If you identify a product quality problem after a delivery has been completed, please contact our Customer Service Desk as soon as possible.
After the time of delivery, returns can only be accepted if the items are in a sellable condition.
- Temperature - Chilled items being returned must be stored at between 0º C and 5º C. Frozen items must be stored appropriately at -18ºC or below. Uplifts can only be completed if our Driver can confirm these temperatures when performing the uplift.
- Packaging - Products being returned must be in their original package (if applicable) and free of markings or damage.
- Produce and Perishables - It is essential that you thoroughly inspect all produce, dairy, fresh meat, seafood and poultry products at time of delivery. Due to the nature of these products, our commitment to product integrity and food safety, these products are not returnable, except at the time of delivery.